If you want to experience life traveling the world, have an independent streak, or want to become a Yoga Instructor, join us for this podcast episode. To get some free travel tips on traveling internationally on a budget, sign up for my free email list. Continue Reading →
If you are hungry to enter the music field, you will want to listen to this podcast.
Today’s Studiomouth podcast guest is Luke Gartner-Brereton. I first met Luke through the purchase of his acoustic guitar Continue Reading →
I invite my friend Lou Tousignant to talk about the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament (“March Madness”), something he has a real passion for.
During our hour-long discussion, I get more than I bargain for, with great stories about his annual trips to Las Vegas, one must-have tip on trip-planning for March Madness, and some personal sharing about relationships and tragedy in Minnesota. Continue Reading →
Ninth grader changing the world a day at a time.
To Donate for Hannah Portner’s trip to India Click Here
Today’s guest on the Studiomouth Podcast, Suzy Kisylia, is the Wellness Program Director for the University of San Francisco. In addition to raising a family, she currently trains for running and cycling events.
3: Lara Loest : CEO and President of Show Notes Made Easy
Show Notes Basics
- What are show notes? A blog summary of a podcast. They give listeners details of what is shared in a podcast.
- An important marketing tool, it creates evergreen content.
- Lara Loest’s business, Show Notes Made Easy, offers videos and step by step instructions to write and organize your show notes, maximizing the impact of the show notes and giving you back time that you can use to focus on other aspects of your venture.
2: Dr. Ho Young Cho : HipOptics
Optometrist and Owner of HipOptics Optometry
Bulletproof Coffee drinker
- Buy Local when it comes to your vision. Local independent optometrists can offer a much better customer experience.
- Travel changes you – Dr. Cho’s discussion of his trips to Kazakhstan are thought-provoking.
- Bulletproof Coffee – a delicious introduction to a Ketogenic diet (of course, you should always do more research and consult with a physician)
True Success in Business and in Life
- Even with tough obstacles – difficult childhood, bad relationships – David Richman discusses how to turn those hardships into something that drives you to a better life.
- Instead of looking to change others, focus on changing yourself.
- Set a goal and tell the world about it! That cements the goal and keeps you accountable.
Check out two videos I have created on using Canva. Canva is making it easier and cheaper to produce great graphic design.
Hope these help!
Follow us at instagram.com/studiomouthpodcast. @studiomouthpodcast
Like us at facebook.com/studiomouthpodcast.