Mark Dillon, host of the Organize Mindfully podcast, shares his story. Learn some professional organizing tips and ways to incorporate mindfulness in your life.
This is a great episode whether you are organized or unorganized, and want to find a positive forum to learn more about organization from professional organizers. Mark Dillon is an up and coming star in the podcast world, and he covers the organizing and mindfulness topics in a wonderful, and surprisingly, organized way.
Organize Mindfully releases main episodes on Mondays and Wednesdays. Mark Dillon lives in Massachusetts.
- Organize Mindfully podcast website
- Christy B
- David Allen’s Getting Things Done
- Nirvana app
- Clammr app Mark Dillon uses it like an Instagram for audio with eighteen second soundbites
- Rutland, the geographical center of Massachusetts Where Mark Dillon grew up
- Myers Briggs is a personality inventory In this system, there are sixteen types. Mark Dillon mentioned that he was ESTJ, which stands for Extroversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judging