How long does it take to find your groove, your passion? For many of us, it’s a constant search. Our guest Jon Schumacher is currently involved in a cool business he has co-created called Hangouts That Convert. For Jon, it’s been an interesting journey to get to this point.
Jon Schumacher’s first career was as a physical therapist. From there, Jon branches off into many different businesses, including videos, podcasts, and books. He first tells us how he became a physical therapist, then all the different points he’s been to on the way to becoming an entrepreneur.
One highlight is when Jon Schumacher explains the steps to develop a business:
- Who are you serving?
- What problems are you solving?
- Find out their wants, not just their needs
- Don’t focus on features, they must connect to a benefit.
- Where is your audience?
- How do you communicate with them?
- What products are you going to sell?
- At what price point are you going to sell?
- How are you going to convince them to buy?
- Research the market
- Competitors websites
- Amazon search, look at the table of contents of books in your niche
So many excellent ideas from Jon. Thank you for sharing!!
And thank you all for listening. Harold Rhee
- Hangouts That Convert – Website
- Jon’s email – Email Jon
- Jon Schumacher is on social media, like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter
- Shadowbrook restaurant – Website
- Robert Kiyosaki and Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Book on Amazon
- Andrew Warner and Mixergy – Website
- Tom Dalonzo-Baker and Total Motion Physical Therapy – Website
- Speakpipe – Website
- MedCity News – Website
- Clickbank – Website
- Rick Mulready – Website
- Valerie Shoopman – Facebook